Funeral Services for Alan Gremli

The funeral services for
Alan Gremli and his niece, Colleen Zirkle
will be at St. James Church as follows:

The Visitation/Wake Service is Sunday, January 4th from 2 to 4 pm, with the Rosary prayed at 4 pm; reception to follow in the Social Hall.

The Mass of Christian Burial for Alan and Colleen
will be Monday, January 5th at 10 am.

Graveside services will be at Sacred Heart Cemetery, Emporia Kansas on Tuesday, January 6th at 12:30 pm.

The family has requested NO flowers please.

In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to:
Our Lady of Mercy Country Home,
the St. James New Church Fund,
and/or the Colleen Zirkle Memorial Foundation.
(details to follow in the Obituary in the Star on Friday and Saturday.)

Let us continue to remember the Gremli – Zirkle – Stichnot Family in your prayers.

Click here for more information about Alan’s death.

Posted: December 30, 2014 / Categories: Funeral
6 comments Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Responses to Funeral Services for Alan Gremli

• Janet Warner says:

Goodbye Buddy. No doubt you have received a lot of kisses from your loving greyhounds. I know they are happy to see you. Only wish it were later. I will miss you dearly. See you down the line.
    With love to Nancy and the family. Janet

• Rebecca Culler says:

Alan was my friend for many years and I respected him greatly. I will always remember his smile, compassion, energy and positive attitude no matter what the situation. He will never be forgotten. Please know that I am thinking of his entire family and praying for God’s peace and comfort at this time. Becky Culler

• Michael Davis says:

Alan was fine man and a respected public servant. He faithfully served the children and families of Clay County for many years with the Juvenile Court. He was a good friend to me. He will be sadly missed by all. I will pray for his family and friends. Michael Davis

• Mary Byland says:

My thoughts and prayers are with the Gremli family. It was a pleasure knowing and working with Alan in his capacity as the Chief Juvenile Officer. May his soul and all the souls of the faithfully departed rest in peace and may perpetual light shine upon them.

• Sabrina Conner says:

What a great man and wonderful friend! Alan, you will truly be missed! Much love and prayers to his family as well!

• Eric DeRosear says:

Alan will be missed he was one of the most respected Juvenile Officers in the State of Missouri. I will continue to pray for the repose of his and his niece’s soul and for his family . Eric DeRosear