Pre-K (3yr old to 6yr old) thru 5th grade
Recognizing parents as the primary educators of their children in our faith; our ministry strives to support parents in this effort. Sunday morning classes are held for children who are 3 years old by August 1st, through children who are entering the 5th grade. Classes begin in September and end in May. We also we offer the option of class time on Wednesday evening for children in first through fifth grades. Classes begin in September and end in May.
Click the underline links to find out more...
Everything Parents Need To Know
- Registration Forms 2019-2020 – Enrollment Form
- Volunteer Form – Adult Volunteer Forms
- Youth Helper Form – Youth Volunteer Form
We will try to publish articles each week relating to current Religious Education News and Special Events. However, we encourage you to also check out each weekly bulletin. Find Out More.
- St. James Pinterest Pages - Various Religious Education pins on Pinterest
- Finding God - Loyola Press
- Catholic Toolbox - a fun blog with ideas for home or classroom use
- Catechists' Journey - a blog from Joe Paprocki, a master catechist with thought provoking discussions and ideas for classroom learning<
- Catholic Moms - A blog aimed at Catholic Moms and promoting Catholic family life<
- Three Minute Retreats - Daily retreats devotionals
Photo Gallery - Coming Soon