Support & Help for Families – To help with you on your journey of family-based faith formation. We encouraging our families to take ownership of their child’s formation themselves – and utilize St. James Religious Education Program as a support and tool on the journey to teaching their children about a relationship with Jesus Christ.
Our Favorite Resources:
- Finding God – Loyola Press
- Catholic Toolbox – a fun blog with ideas for home or classroom use
- Catechists’ Journey – a blog from Joe Paprocki, a master catechist with thought provoking discussions and ideas for classroom learning<
- Catholic Moms – A blog aimed at Catholic Moms and promoting Catholic family life<
- Three Minute Retreats – Daily retreats devotionals
St. James Resource Boards:
This is our Faith Formation Board of Resources that will aid you in your journey. Click on the photos and you will see the Pinterest Links. It is our hope that these encourage you on your journey of faith formation with your children.
Return to Religious Education Home Page